Monday, November 24, 2008

Reward yourself...

Today I got to do it anyway..and it is not a very pleasant thing to do (for me). And I have no way to avoid it. I have faced it before, but the results were still the same. Ten years ago and until now, I have faced the very same situation for 6 times. It is not good and I don't like it. And the time has come...I was left with no other options. Is it gonna be the seventh for today? I'm not sure and I hope the sixth was the last one...Well, I can only hope but the fears are still inside me. Nobody can help me when the time comes except me myself.

*****************

No choice. Just do it. And you're done. That's what I can think when the time has come. And to comfort myself (or to give moral support to myself), I even promised to reward myself after enduring all the Situation-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named. And to my surprise, I did it! The situation was no longer like the other six before. And I was relief and thankful to those who have helped me during that time. Thanks to all of the persons involved. And to summarize for today, I got the reward...and it's from me myself...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pok jak,
nice blog to start off with. dnt worry man, u did it! haha.. lepas ni, boleh rewardkan aku pula..
-syafiq org dungun