Friday, July 24, 2009

3rd IA and The Climb

OK aku tak nak cakap pasal 3rd IA.
Keputusan biasa2 je.
Gotta work harder for the Final.
Oh, aku dah ter-cakap dah skit. Eheh.

"Come on man. This is the last push."

It's like climbing a mountain. Haha..
I still remember the bittersweet memories of it.
Back in 2003, I joined the expedition to Gunung Tebu.
It's near Besut, Terengganu.
It's not that high. Only 3000ft. Mt. Kinabalu is four times higher.
But never underestimate what the nature has for you.

After what I've experienced throughout the climb, I planned to ascend Mt. Kinabalu. I really want to go there. But I don't know when. And last month, a friend of mine invited me to join him on an expedititon to Mt. Kinabalu. Owh..seperti orang mengantuk + penat disorongkan bantal yang sangat lembut + cuaca sejuk + comforter..Haha..OK, aku dah mengarut.

He planned to go early on the next year. Wait, do I have any holiday at that time? Nope. I don't think so. The nearest will be on this December. So, I can't go. And I'm not happy about it. Maybe next time my friend. Next six or seven years if we have time.

-Sorry for my bad English-

2 comments:

Phat-ness said...

"sorry for my bad english"?

its fine la ijat, dont be so insecure...u r way better than me, especially when it comes to blogging...my post sucks but ur's r good and fun to read ;P

The Author said...

don't say it like that..
nobody's post sucks..
and nobody wants to post sumthing that sucks..
no no..
everyone has their own style..

btw thanks, yours is nice too..
way better than mine..
mine looks cheap and boring..