Monday, September 20, 2010

Gone

I think that I've just lost thousands of captured memories.
Digital photos to be exact.
I don't know whether they can still be recovered or not.
I can't access any folder and document.
Viruses and worms have infected my external drive. ****!
Why the heck my antivirus didn't detect them earlier?
Ahh, I really hate this kind of thing.
Ughhh..Thousands of photos, hundreds of movies---->GONE!

My bad. My fault. Purely mine. Blame me. Mea maxima culpa.
No backups were made before.
PADAN MUKA. BALASAN.
This is it.
T_T

3 comments:

faiz ck said...

sabar..it must be really hard..tc!!!

Wan Mohd Rashid said...

Relax, tym aku hilang laptop pun rasa gtu gak, semua benda hilang termasuk laptop, but look at the bright side, u still got ur external ^_^

PùRpLè LuV Me said...

sabar bebyk ye..external harddisk kekdang mmg gila..saya pn dah kena..tensen ler juger..next time get antivirus yg kow2 punyer...and don share external hrddisk nge sesapa...from one hand to another yg bahaya...kekdg nge harddisk tu tak de..ahahha lesap ntah ke mana hahahha itu bukan balasan tapi peringatan...buat back up sentiasa...take care..try hntar repair..who knows leh recover :)