Sunday, May 1, 2011

My gf

Meet my gf.
Good friend, not girlfriend.
She has no name.
No, not the brand.
Name, or nick. Some kind like that.
When you love something and have passion in it, you tend to give name to it. Or is it just me?
Ok whatever it is, I am missing her very much.

Oopss, people say that looking at the picture of someone you love will make you missing that person more. It makes you lovesick.
But heck, this is something. Not someone. Can the same be applied here?
I don't know.
What I know is, I just miss her.
So much.

Ahh, people...I really want to post her picture here. But I don't like the way this old version of blogger manage the image. So, you guys have to imagine a little deeper of how she looks like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gf?? ehem2... :)

Casuarina Lover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Author said...

oh, gf in this context is a something rather than someone... :)