Wednesday, July 21, 2010

An Untold Story

I have a story to tell you. A short story.
Here it goes...

I was in the living room. Kept on searching for the right channel on the television to enjoy. It was already midnight or early morning should I say. Yes, about 2 am. As usual, all were asleep. And I was there alone for a while. Hitting some tasteless and soulless music on my iTunes. Still looking for a right programme on the TV. Oh, I forgot to mention you that it was raining outside. Hmm, raining is good. Especially at this particular time. Makes you want to go to bed earlier on this cold night. That was what I thought.

It is not unusual for me to go outside before sleep. Wasting time on the balcony. Watching the cats dream. Observing the starry sky. Letting the night wind from the sea touches my cold face and etc. So that night I had a peek from the window before going outside, as usual. Then, I saw something. On the road in front of my house.

It didn't move. No, it was not an animal or a living thing at all. It just didn't look like one. I didn't know what it was. I didn't feel scared or whatsoever. Just curiosity rushing in. I didn't want to believe what I just saw. I want to have a closer look at it. This thing seemed real. More than just real.

I really hoped some road users to pass by and see what will happen. I waited.
That thing just stayed in the rain. Doing nothing. I wanted to go closer. But I didn't want to harm myself if that thing was an alien spaceship. Being abducted was not worth it. Seriously I did think of a spaceship on that time because no other thing really suited the object that I saw just now.

Then I heard a motorcycle nearby coming. Do come here please. This is crucial. Before somebody get harmed or abducted, please make this spaceship or whatever the thing is go away. I waited patiently for a moment.

Thank God, the motorcycle came nearer and nearer. I just wanted to know the reactions from both sides. Surprisingly, the motorcycle came and just passed by in front of my house, as if nothing was there on the road. As if that thing didn't exist there.

To my horror, that thing flew away to the roadside as the motorcycle passed by. What was it? Was it a spaceship? A ghost perhaps?

No it wasn't.
It was just an opened umbrella.
And I went inside feeling stupid of being fooled by an umbrella.

3 comments:

PùRpLè LuV Me said...

Ha ha ha harimau (gelak giler) hmm ni barulah dikatakan KELAKAR SERAM ahahaha spaceship la jugak hahhaa serius la lawak...makanya dah pagi2 buta tak payah la nak berjiwang kat balkoni..pegi tido ajelah…hahaha karang tak pasal2 kena kidnap nge PAYUNGGG!!! hahah eh salah la nge ALIEN SPACESHIP hahaha aduyaiii..lawak tahap gaban pun kalah laaa hahah

faiz ck said...

ok~haha cisss ijat...i can imagine u were laughing at the moment~haha sakai~ ^^ nice one nway

KiwiKiwi said...

lucu la!!!!