Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Gratifying Moments

"Hundreds of Casuarina trees along an eight kilometer stretch of beach are always a sight to behold, apart from the beach itself. I never failed to get impressed with the scenery. I always enjoy it. Whenever I had the chance, I had always go there. In dreams and reality.

And now, I am waiting for a train to come, and take me to an eternal destination. For now, it is not real. Not really. But undoubtedly becoming very real soon. And of course I am not ready for all of this. Sadly, I never get to know much details about this. It keeps linger in my mind. Like a parasite in a host. Like an idea within a mind. I never expect this to become so attached to me. I can't keep it out. It is there. It is inside me. And I am not really sure whether I should enjoy this moment or regret it. Maybe I should enjoy it. I will surely miss the past."

Live life to the fullest as you can. Enjoy with your loved ones.

1 comment:

PùRpLè LuV Me said...

death is certain n unavoidable but wht matters are the things we do before death comes kncking at our doors..how we appreciate the goodness of life, the purity of love, the loyal accompanionship of frens n families n the everlasting happiness..(lupa diri plak! Ni kn blog org, da mcm blog sendiri hahahak!) sorii! Tula sapa suh adakn ruangan leave yr comment..haha kn da komen pnjg2 haha