Thursday, August 5, 2010

Test For Red Colour (2007)

Test for red colour.

Is it ok?

Dunno.

What should we do now?

Emm...

What?

Emm..I don't have any idea.

So? Oh, come on...


Reddish colour of pure wheat pouring into my cold lap
The maggots are dying creepily in the water of the East
To the orbs of the winter nights
To the steel of the Beast
Shall we confess?

Blood upon my tourniquet
Cool fog gushing through my throat
Cutting my windpipe, yours too

We are bleeding, nothing
Like a staircase in the castle
Melon of the doom


..................................

Benda mengarut ni saya tulis dan print 3 tahun yang lepas. Masa nak try kartrij dakwat printer. Jangan tanya saya apa maksudnya.

2 comments:

PùRpLè LuV Me said...

Hmmm kalo la soalan akhir degree tanyer " please make summary of this piece", confirm la tak grad saya ni n fail with flying colours hahaha

faiz ck said...

u r just gifted