Friday, August 14, 2009

Favourite-to-be

Mountaineering and sailing are two of the adventures that I've always been dreaming of.
Not in sleep of course.
But in real life.

I do hope that someday I will have enough money and time to do those things.
I know that I am not alone in this kind of thing.
I plan to ascend Mt. Kinabalu.
As said, it's just a plan.
A plain stupid plan.
I do not have time.
Maybe I have the money.
But money alone is not enough.
I can't even buy a precious second.

I need time.
I do not know when.
As I said in my previous post (last month's), I simply turned down my friend's offer.
An offer to the highest summit in Southeast Asia.
And how could I cope with that?
I just don't know.

The idea to go there came up since 2003.
After my first mountain climbing expedition.
And I don't how many years more should I wait before my next second ascend.

The same goes with sailing.
I live near the sea.
To be more specific, South China Sea.
I don't remember the last time I had my sea bathing there.
Maybe 6 or 7 years ago.
I don't know why.
The beach is very near.
In fact, just less than 200 meters from home.
Yet, this thing happens.

I don't know why I post this kind of things anyway.
Maybe I'm bored.
Or maybe too obsessed.
Or maybe just missing home.

No comments: