Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sometimes, pain is good

I got a headache and it lasted for about 17 hours.
I didn't take a single pill because I didn't have any.
The time was nearly 4 am.
And I was left struggling to sleep.
I woke up late in the afternoon, and the pain was still there.

I didn't know what to do.
I wanted to have a glimpse on unsettled matters.
The practical exams are yet to come.
But with this pain still inside my head, I'm not sure of what to do.

This gap time between theory and practical exams are enjoyed by many.
I once felt like to.
But when the theory exams were not easy, there is nothing should be enjoyed.
The mood to have a little relaxation is gone.
Yes, I know life is not simple.
Nothing is easy today.
And nothing is cheap.
I have to pay a high price for what I've done.

Tawakkal is the best way though.
Allah knows best.
And that makes me feel better.

No comments: